| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Sd in August is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 52.1mm (2.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Sd August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Eureka, Sd, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Sd:
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) ENE
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) E
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) E
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) ESE
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 127.2 kms (79 miles) SSE
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SE
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 191.5 kms (119 miles) SE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) ESE
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SE