| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Sd in October is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.7mm (1.2in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Sd October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Eureka, Sd, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Sd:
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) ENE
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) E
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) E
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) ESE
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 127.2 kms (79 miles) SSE
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SE
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 191.5 kms (119 miles) SE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) ESE
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SE